- Coil winding machine: This machine is used to wind copper wire onto the stator or rotor core of the motor.
- Insulation stripping machine: This machine is used to remove the insulation from the copper wire before winding.
- Surge tester: This machine is used to test the insulation resistance of the winding to ensure it can withstand the electrical stress.
- Varnishing machine: This machine is used to apply a varnish or resin coating to the completed winding to protect it from moisture and corrosion.
- Oven: The oven is used to cure the varnish coating on the completed winding.
- Multimeter: A multimeter is used to measure the electrical properties of the winding, such as resistance, voltage, and current.
- Hand tools: Various hand tools such as pliers, wire cutters, and screwdrivers are used during the rewinding process.
In addition to the equipment, skilled technicians with expertise in motor rewinding are also required to perform the service effectively.